The Registrar Stakeholder Group is seeking a contractor to assist us in the day to day running of our stakeholder group. Full details below:
Request for Proposal for RrSG Secretariat
The Registrar Stakeholder Group (RrSG) (https://rrsg.org/) is one of several stakeholder groups within the ICANN community and is the representative body of domain name registrars. It is a diverse and active group that works to ensure the interests of registrars and their customers are effectively advanced. The RrSG’s Executive Committee is elected on an annual basis by the members and consists of a Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer. They work closely with the GNSO Councilors selected by the RrSG members.
Overview of RFP
The RrSG is seeking a contractor to perform administrative duties and provide operational support for the Executive Committee and RrSG members. Administrative duties will vary based on need and areas of focus throughout the year. The RFP response should be delivered via email to the RrSG Secretary, Darcy Southwell, at email@example.com by 24 June 2016 at 23:59 UTC.
- Coordinate and schedule regular membership and Executive Committee meetings, prepare and send out agendas
- Meet regularly with leadership to ensure needs, deadlines, issues are identified
- Proactively track needs, deadlines, issues
- Proactively work with members who serve on working groups, implementation review teams, and committees to ensure their updates/issues are included on needed agendas
- Prepare annual operating budget and perform quarterly budget review/evaluation
- Q/A RrSG website content
- Manage new member onboarding
- Manage membership list and membership mailing list
- Manage all ICANN meeting issues (assist in meeting agenda development, coordinate all meeting needs (e.g., guest speakers, presentations, catering orders, etc.))
- Manage all member voting, member surveys/polls
- Collect, track, and report on membership dues
- Manage bank account reconciliation
- Support other leadership and membership needs
The term of the contract will run from 1 July to 30 June each year to coincide with the RrSG’s stated fiscal year. If a candidate is selected on or after 1 July 2016, the contract term will run from the date of contract execution through 30 June 2017. Payment will be made on a monthly basis for the prior month’s work.
Please submit the following no later than 24 June 2016 at 23:59 UTC to RrSG Secretary, Darcy Southwell, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A summary of your recent and relevant projects along with a detailed description of your skills and how they would apply to the scope of work described above.
- Proposed monthly fee.
- Current Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Names, phone numbers, and email addresses for professional references that you have interacted or worked with within the past eighteen months.
We intend to hold interviews (via phone or Skype) with final candidates during the week of 4 or 11 July 2016. If you have questions, please email them to RrSG Secretary, Darcy Southwell, at email@example.com.
PDF of the above announcement: